Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Touché Tuesday

So, when you think everything's going great.. And then you hit that wall. That proverbial wall. Pip was up all hours last night screaming.

Like, screaming. I couldn't calm her down. I had to give her Tylenol. This whole week she'd been going to bed with one dose of the hydrocodone and nothing until the next day!

To make matters worse, the absolute horrible tights ran through my head. Did a screw pop out? Did the plate shift? I was quite close to piling her into the car and driving to the ER. But I removed her bandages and she calmed for the most part. And today she's acting normal again.

Also, Alek woke up in the middle of the night crying about his legs. That was another trip down the hallway and I'm afraid to say it.. we're out of Tylenol. He can take ibuprofen, Pip can't. Doctors orders.

Our routine is getting back to normal. We took Alek to school and went shopping then went back to get him. She sat in a chair while I cleaned the house today. Let's just hope our night will be like before and not like last night.


No comments:

Post a Comment